The Final Steering Committee Meeting was held by the Moscow State University of Railway Engineering in Moscow, Russia on the 20/10/2014, in the Holiday Inn Moscow Suschevsky Hotel.
It was mentioned that now, the Trans-Eurasian landbridge is much better represented in EURNEX. There was particular emphasis on the need for research in order to improve the Trans-Eurasian railway landbridge.
The LP proceeded with her presentation on the achieved results. Her presentation specifically included the following:
- Brief information on the project, correlating objectives and achieved results;
- The NEAR2 Network and its members;
- The online inventory on capabilities and competencies;
- The WGs formulated in the framework of the project;
- A brief presentation of the Final Publication, its structure and content;
- Conclusions drawn throughout the project in general and during the formulation of the publication in particular.
All the partners agreed on sending comments to the Final Publication, so that a 16-page publication can be produced to represent the main findings of the project and the main needs of the Trans-Eurasian landbridge.
For further information, please visit the project’s official web site at: http://www.near2-project.eu/.