The TRAINOSE pricing policy offers incentives for early bookings, on line purchasing, return tickets, as well as, special discounts to various passenger categories. Thus, we offer:
- 20% discount on return tickets, rewarding our frequent travelers.
- 15% discount on tickets bought at least 48 hours prior to departure date, rewarding the passengers that plan their trips ahead.
- 10% discount for on line purchasing.
- Discounts on a following trip, in cases of delays in our departure or arrival times, ensuring quality services to our passengers. *
- Big discounts reaching 50% on multiple trips cards, family cards, cards for the elderly and also international offers, rewarding our loyal friends.
- Special discount offers with very low fares for a limited number of seats in the InterCity trains between Athens and Thessaloniki, exclusively for members of the TRAINOSERewards club
- Discounts for organized groups of pupils, students, associations, etc
* Reimbursement in case of delays may only be claimed for the following services:
-Athens – Thessaloniki – Athens: IC trains numbered from 50 to 61, 600 and 601
-Athens – Kalambaka – Athens: trains 884 and 885
-Alexandroupoli – Thessaloniki – Alexandroupoli: IC trains 90 and 91
No reimbursement may be claimed for delays by 9 € and 19 € discounted online ticket holders (one-way, class B) and to 12 € discounted tickets for European Youth Card holders.