International Railway Offers
The International Railway Offers address passengers that wish to travel by train to one or more European countries, enable them to create unique trips, suitable to their very own wishes, at economical prices, within a specific time-frame.
These offers are Eurail, Interrail, Rail Plus, Balkan Flexipass and City Star.
The Interrail, Rail Plus, Balkan Flexipass and City Star ticket holders can travel on TRAINOSE trains by paying only the IC supplements or any additional fees and supplements provided. Eurail ticket holders are excluded from purchasing these supplements.
- Passengers in possession of one of the above international railway ticket may also continue their trip by Attica Group’s ships. More details on the ships’ timetables, seat reservation and general information, concerning the terms and conditions, can be found on the companies’ respective websites (www.superfast.com, www.bluestarferries.com )
The best way to explore Europe
Interrail passes can be used by European citizens and non-Europeans who are official legal residents of European countries.
Eurail passes can be used by non-European residents.
The holders of Interrail and Eurail passes, besides the special offers that enjoy travelling by train, have the chance to take advantage of many other discounts on hotels, museums, ferry routes and even more.
|Balkan Flexipass Offer|
Discover the natural beauties, the architectural tradition and the history of South Eastern Europe travelling by train, at really economical prices.
With the Balkan Flexipass can travel unlimited by train, 1st or 2nd class, in a specific time limits, in the folowing countries:
Bulgaria, BDZ Passengers : http://www.bdz.bg/en/info/about.html
Former Yogoslavian Republic of Macedonia, MZ-T: http://mzt.mk/za-nas/?lang
Romania, Regio Calatori: https://regiocalatori.ro/
Serbia, SV: http://serbianrailways.com/
Montenegro,ZPCG : http://www.zcg–prevoz.me/
REPUBLICA Srpska, ZRS : https://zrs-rs.com/
Bosnia-Herzegovina, ZFBH: http://www.zfbh.ba/zfbhenx/index.php
Greece, Trainose: http://www.trainose.gr/en/
Furthermore, the owners of the Balkan Flexipass take advantages of reductions on hotels, museums and much more.
|City Star Offer|
Visit Bulgaria, a modern country with rich history, travelling on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
The City Star Offer is valid for small groups (minimum no of passengers 1 adult and 1 child, maximum no of passengers 5 adults and 1 child) on the route Thessaloniki-Sofia, travelling round trip .
Special price is valid for students, owners of ISIC (International Student Identity Card).
No refund is granted for partially used tickets .
Change of the class of travel is possible only if it concerns the whole group.
- For more information about Trainose’s itineraries, please, visit:http://www.trainose.gr/en/passenger-activity/international-railway-services/
- If you are already in Greece, you can be informed in detail about the prices of the offers and purchase any of the above international railway tickets at the TRAINOSE sales points in the railway stations, at the TRAINOSE travel agencies, as well as at the TRAINOSE affiliated agencies. Specifically, these international railway tickets are being issued at:
Athens Railway Station
Operating: Monday to Friday 08:00- 16:00
(+30) 2130-121565 09:00 – 17:00
KARAGIANNIDIS TOURIST AGENCY (no Eurail tickets issued)
11, Akti Miaouli, Piraeus
Tel. (+30) 210 4221810-1 / Fax. (+30) 210 4221 819
TRAINOSE Travel and Tourism Office
18, Aristotelous Sq., Thessaloniki Tel: (+30) 2310 252 802
Operating hours: Monday, Wednesday: 09.00 – 18.00
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 09.00 – 21.00
Saturday: 09.00 – 15.00
Patras Railway Station
- Moreover, customers can get information by calling 14511( Charged by calling from Greece 0,646€/minute and 0,984€/minute when calling from mobile phone,with an additional mobile phone tax of 12%-20%, depending on the monthly bill,excluding VAT).
- If you are abroad, you can purchase any of the above railway tickets at the railway stations and the designated travel agencies.